Doctor insights on:
How Will Having A Tipped Uterus Influence My Baby And My Labor
Not a problem: I just got this referal today. I presume you mean a tilted uterus. This kind of position is quite common and usually manifests with some dysmenorrhea or back pain during menstrual cycles. In pregnancy, my own experince is no problem at all. The uterus usually "correct itself" once it grows out of the pelvis. In other instances, such as uterine prolapse, we may use a pessary to support the uterus. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
32 weeks pregnant, baby's kicking a lot more and have sharp pains in my uterus. Was told that the baby is quite big. Could it be early signs of labor?
Oxytocin is released when the head of baby compresses on cervix of uterus during labor? So can oxytocin release when a tumor compress on uterus?
What are the risks of the mother if the Uterus tries to push out the baby at 5th month of pregnancy giving the mother unbearable mini labor pain.
Minimal : The risk to the mother is minimal most of the time. The risk to the fetus is significant at that gestational age. Prematurity and it's side effects is very serious. ...Read more
Life threatening: Labor and uterine rupture are often not compatible with life; for the mother or the baby. If this happened to you, and you are asking this question, you had a very good doc. Your recovery will depend on how far down you went, and how many of your organs were affected. Ok to ask your doc and your team the details. ...Read more
With my 1st labor my uterus callapsed and turned inside out im currently pregnant with my 2nd child what is the chances of this happening and me surviving?
Uterine inversion: A uterine inversion is a very rare event and must be treated quickly. It is possible to happen again especially if there is a congenital weakness. It is much more likely that it would not happen again. It will be important that you let your doctor know that this happened and they can be prepared. As an 18 year old hopefully u will wait b4 having your 2nd. See doc for birth control. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How is it possible that my colon and my uterus have grown a connection?
- How will having a blood clot disorder affect my baby when pregnant?
- How will having a pulmonary embolism affect my baby?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if my baby and i have formed a good bond?
- How long will my period last after having a baby?
- Do i have a hernia my balls and penis are swollen how do i get the swelling down?
- How long will my back hurt after having a spinal tap done?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free