Doctor insights on:
How Will Acetone Affect Pregnancy
This is a simple chemical, termed a ketone, which the body makes when sugar is in excess. It also is an effective cleaning, and sterilizing agent but can dissolve some plastics and is highly flammable in concentrated form. It is also used to remove cosmetic fingernails and to dissolve "crazy glue' when it is applied ...Read more
In several ways: Your skin goes through several changes during pregnancy. Some areas become darker due to changes in the pigment of your skin. Luckily, this generally fades. Blood vessels can become for prominent, moles can change in appearance & stretch marks develop due to connective tissue changes. Itching may be normal or a sign of something more concerning. Always discuss any skin changes with your dr. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I found out that I am pregnant. My right overi is stuck to my utris will this affect my pregnancy?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How will pregnancy affect my lymphedema?
- My mother was diagnosed with ectopic pregnancy how will this affect her
- How will hyperthyroid affect pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will antibiotics affect my birth control pills?
- Will antibiotics affect a pregnancy test
- How does an ovarian cyst affect a pregnancy test?
- How long will antibiotics affect birth control?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online