Doctor insights on:
How Was Yellow Fever Discovered
Yellow Fever: has an incubation period of 3 to 6 days. Sx's of acute phase can include: fever, nausea, vomiting, headache,light sensitivity, muscle pain (back & knees), anorexia, dizziness & shivering. These sxs usually resolve after 3 to 4 days in 85% of patients. However 15% may have remission of sx's followed by return of high fever with abdominal pain, bloody emesis / stool, jaundice, slow heart rate, as > ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Serum test / doctor: You can have serum tested for yf, but the history and physical ought to be the first test. Your doctor should do this. ...Read more
Solution prevention: Short & long term interventions include vaccination, use of effective repellents & use of protective clothing & netting. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does a yellow fever vaccination last?
- Yellow fever vaccination how long before travel
- Yellow fever
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How was pneumonia discovered?
- How was chickenpox discovered?
- How to discover weight loss tips?
- Validity of yellow fever vaccination
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free