Doctor insights on:
How To You Get Rid Of A Blocked Sweat Gland
I have small benign sweat gland tumors. Is there any way to get rid of them or something that i can use on them?
I have a clogged sweat gland on my foot. It is so painful to walk on sometimes. What can I do to get rid of and how long does it take to get rid of.
Blocked sweat gland?: Possibly blocked sebaceous gland, not sweat. But only general advice can be given without a photo or physical exam. Top 2 photos are non-STDs: Fordyce spots (sebum which can be extricated by M.D. or left alone), Infected hair follicle (plucked and kept clean). Bottom 2 photos are STDs (HPV and Molluscum) to be evaluated by your MD so s/he can rule out other STDs and council you for prevention. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Can you get an enlarged sweat gland in the armpit? Feels like a lump under the surface of the skin. How long should it stay there?
Yes but...: This could be plugged hair follicle, but this usually presents as a painful bump on the surface of the skin, although it can sometimes feel like it is under the skin. This could also be an enlarged lymph node. Your doctor should be able to examine you and explain if this is anything to be concerned about. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a ruptured blocked sweat gland on my right underarm that is draining blood and mucusy stuff and it has a hole. What should I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get rid of a staph infection when it seems to be all over your house?
- How to get rid of red spots when you pop a blackhead?
- How to get rid of a blocked nose overnight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of a sweat rash?
- How to get rid of a sore throat and swollen glands?
- How long should it take for my clindamycin to get rid of a tooth infection?
- How to get rid of a cold sore scab overnight?
- How to get rid of a swollen gland in the throat?