Doctor insights on:
How To Write A Treatment Plan Drug Abuse
Depends on drug: Opiate abuse can be treated with several medications. Alcohol abuse as well, although not as successfully. Several advertised treatments aren't universally accepted. The best treatment for drug abuse is an approach that includes the entire person, looking for underlying causes for the drug problem, 12-step program & drug/alcohol counseling. ...Read more
Do it til u feel it: Support groups (aa, na), exercise, other healthy activities, eating healthy, sleeping enough, sober fun... Even if you don't feel like it, getting in a routine of healthy activities will help. Acting your way into feeling better and thinking more clearly is far more effective than waiting until you think or feel differently so you can do things differently. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Very common: Unfortunatey, the usa is a country plaged with both prescrition, and nonprescription drug addicts. Many of these individuals or occupying space in overcrowded prisions, others are at large, perhaps homeless, and using criminal means to support their drug habits. The war on drugs has failed horrably, and due to past misguided effects to erraticate cannibus, the real threat today crystal meth. ...Read more
Many : Being withdrawn, falling grades, lying, being stealthy, sneakiness, stealing, losing friends, insubordination, truancy, disobedience, breaking curfew. Any of these in a kid who previously didn't have them is cause for concern. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to write a substance abuse treatment plan?
- How to write a diet plan?
- Drug abuse treatment centers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Drug abuse treatment centers/programs
- Writing treatment plans for substance abuse
- Sample treatment plan substance abuse
- Examples of substance abuse treatment plans
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free