Doctor insights on:
How To Wear Compression Garments After Pregnancy
Its my first pregnancy, n I am in 9 week.... I found a brown colored spotting on my under garment, which I am not sure what is it. I am really worried?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Varies : This varies widely but most people will start to show around 18-24 weeks. ...Read more
No: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
Highly unlikely: This would be very unlikely because the clothes are acting as a barrier. ...Read more
Cumming inside pants cause pregnancy .
We were kissing and caressing (both with clothes on) and i cummed in my pants . ?
No: If semen is deposited in the vagina then pregnancy can occur. The most efficient way to get pregnant is through penile vaginal intercourse in which semen is directed deposited in the vagina. There are 4 million sperm in preejaculatory fluid (precum). It only takes one to get pregnant. Use condoms. Be smart and avoid these scares. Consider starting birth control to avoid an unplanned pregnancy. ...Read more
What are chances of pregnancy when there wasn't even vague penetration. we both had two layers of clothes(each) on. he didn't even ejaculate?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long to wear compression garment after pregnancy?
- How long to wear compression garment after tummy tuck?
- Compression garments after liposuction
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Compression garments after liposuction surgery
- Compression garment
- Plastic surgery compression garments
- The best compression garments for sport
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online