Doctor insights on:
How To Wean Off Xyrem
Currently taking zopiclone. Will start xyrem soon. Do i need to taper off the zopiclone? Or can I use it to up to the night before.
Xyrem: Switching should not be a problem, taken as prescribed. ...Read more
Xyrem: Common side effects are; headache, nausea/vomiting, dizziness, pain, sleepiness, pharyngitis, infection, flu symptoms, confusion, to name a few. More serious reactions would include; respiratory depression, CNS depression, abuse potential, psychosis, hallucinations, to name a few. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to wean off opiates?
- How to wean off atenolol?
- How to wean off clonidine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to wean off of alcohol?
- How to wean off of seroquel?
- How to wean off avalide?
- How to wean off zoloft?
- Talk to a sleep medicine specialist online for free