Doctor insights on:
How To Wax Your Labia
Hard to say..: Without actually looking at the irritation in person, but you can try OTC hydrocortisone 2.5% for the itching and (assumed) irritation to see if that helps. You could also try a moisturizing cream as well like Eucerin several times daily to try as well. If no help after 2-3 days, have your doc take a look at it. Best of luck! ...Read more
Received a Brazilian wax today. Isn't my first time. Was new place. Was stinging and now inner labia is red, hurts to wipe after going to the toilet?
Is it ok to remove hair by Brazilian wax in labia minora and da border between labia majora n labia minora?
Have a hard pea-sized lump on my labia majora. Sore when walking or sitting. Wax monthly. Applied heat, blood & pus came out. What could this be?
It got "goosed".: When the hot wax is applied and removed ("ripped off"), the muscles under the skin called Erector pili elevate the skin in the form of "goosebumps" which also occurs when your body is frightened or cold as a reaction. Hot waxing is definitely a "female" endeavor as it a harsh "medieval" way to do the jab that a electric shaver or razor does just as well. Women are tougher then men in that regard. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to unclog your ears from wax?
- How to clean ear wax out of your ear?
- Would it be okay to wax your labia area
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get wax out of your ear?
- How to unblock your ears from wax?
- How to properly clean wax out of your ear?
- How to melt ear wax out of your ear?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free