Doctor insights on:
How To Vaginal Soreness
Please clarify: Symptoms of what?Get a more detailed answer ›
Many possibilities: There is really no way to know without an exam while the sore is there. Common causes of sores include: Hydradenitis, Herpes, molluscum contagiosum, staph infections, ingrown hairs, yeast, Bartholin Gland cysts, etc. If you want to know, get an exam while the sore is present. Best wishes! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi, a day ago i woke up and had an itching and soreness in my vaginal opening i looked and inside it's like whitish i'm very nervous what could it be?
Fungus: Or chlamidia, start with an otc antifungal agent and if it doesn't improve, see your doctor. ...Read more
Unusual growth in vaginal opening, not itchy or sore rough to touch and white in colour what is this?
HPV?: The only way to tell for sure is to be examined. If it's something new, it may be a human papilloma virus lesion. But many who who are paying attention to the genital area, suddenly notice hymenal ring remnants which can also appear to be rough white not painful "growths". So an examination is needed to be sure. I hope it turns out well. ...Read more
Need an exam: It's really hard to know what's wrong without seeing what you are talking about. I'd recommend a trip to the gyn doc for a good exam. ...Read more
Gynecologist: Go see your gyn. It might be an infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of a cold sore scab overnight?
- Canker sore vs. oral cancer
- How to reduce vaginal wetness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does abreva take to heal a cold sore?
- How long does it take for a cold sore on your lip to develop?
- How to make a cold sore scab heal faster so i wont shed?
- How often should i take my diflucan to treat vaginal yeast infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free