Doctor insights on:
How To Use Xanthan Gum In Salad Dressings
Maybe: Xanthan gum powder can help make a smoothy smoother and more filling to those who want to eat the kitchen table. Its worth trying. More importantly, eat every 3 hours, small 150-200cal snacks, drink 0.5oz water/pound you weigh, eat low glycemic, eat fibrousy food and high protein food to help curb the appettie. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Food thickeners: These are thickeners added to food, rather than being nutritious ingredients in themselves. It's an attempt to add fiber. Tapioca dextrin comes from the root of the cassava plant, and is gluten-free. Xanthan gum is a polysaccharide made from certain bacteria. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is it safe to drink squash which contains xanthan gum during pregnancy? The list of ingredients on bottle does not specify how much per millilitre.
I am currently pregnant and my husband is worried about me eating (pasteurized) cheese because it contains xanthan gum. Is it safe for me to eat?
Yes: Pasteurized cheese is safe to eat if stored properly. Xanthan gum is one of those food additives found in so many foods... haven't heard of it causing birth defects. As long as one is not overdoing her cheese-eating, there should be no worries. Everything in moderation, as always. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
If blood is on food during preparation( salad with dressing) and eaten by someone with bleeding gums...Can HIV be contracted due to the moisture?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to use peroxide in my waterpik?
- How to use rogaine foam in the morning rogaine liquid at night?
- How to use vitamin e oil in the vaginal area?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to use aloe gel to soothe inflamed and cut gums?
- How to use toothpaste in place of hair gel?
- How to use oral glutathione in a nebulizer?
- How to use essential oils for nasal congestion in infants?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free