Doctor insights on:
How To Use Progesterone Creams Polycystic Ovarian
None of them!: 'natural' Progesterone creams do not contain progesterone, they contain plant products that may-or-may not have progestogenic effects. Sadly, many (such as mexican yam products) contain compounds that are actually estrogenic in action. Please - talk with a doctor who can prescribe Progesterone if you need it. ...Read more
Yes: Often good treatment.Get a more detailed answer ›
Maca & Menopause: Maca is a natural plant protein that can help increase testosterone levels naturally. It helps women with energy and muscle building which we can lose in menopause. It is not great for estrogen/progesterone related symptoms of hot flashes, mood swings or dryness. You can use Progesterone simaltaneously as long as you are a good candidate for hormone replacement. ...Read more
What are the effects (good and bad) of using over-the-counter progesterone cream for estrogen dominance?
OTC progesterone: The bad: they rarely contain progesterone, when they do you don't know how much is being delivered, 'estrogen dominance' is not a disease or well-defined abnormailty. Women with amenorrhea because of ovulatory problems can get good help in lots of ways, these creams are not one of them. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to use progesterone cream for pms?
- How to use progesterone cream for menopause?
- How to use progesterone cream for implantation dips?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to use natural progesterone cream to get pregnant?
- How to use progesterone cream to get pregnant?
- Progesterone cream ovarian cancer
- Progesterone injections for polycystic ovarian disease
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free