Doctor insights on:
How To Use Epsom Salt On Open Wounds
Really bad idea: The real question is what slows down healing. Avoid using alcohol, peroxide, hibiclens, betadine, epsom salts, bleach solutions. Inflammation ( red, hot, swollen, tender) is important to healing so anti-inflammatories (motrin, advil) are bad. Cover the area with a clean dressing changed every other day and protected from trauma. Antibiotics do not help healing unless it is truly infected. ...Read more
I am trying to lose weight with Epsom salt bath but i have healing bug bite wounds.. should i take the bath or wait until the bites have been healed?
Epsom Salt: that is not an effective weight loss method. But bites will have no effect on bath it may actually help them. ...Read more
Usually not: However, if a hangnail gets torn, becomes infected, swollen, or fails to improve you should go in for evaluation. A trip to your doctor is usually adequate. If you develop fever, vomiting, redness or drainage then go to your local ER. Be well. ...Read more
It's a scam: The "gallstone flush" involves the sucker drinking a mix of vegetable oil, epsom salts, and citrus juice. The next few bowel movements are weird, which is not surprising, and the victim is told they have cleansed their system of gallstones. This isn't so much dangerous as stupid. Some of the proponents are sincere, which is all the more unfortunate. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it okay to consume epsom salt? What would happen? Can consuming epsom salt effect your personality or erase your memory?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to use epsom salt to cleanse hair the scalp?
- How to soak your feet in epsom salt to get rid of the calluses on your feet?
- How to use epsom salt to lose weight?
- How to use epsom salt for constipation?
- How to use epsom salt for acne?
- How to use epsom salt to clean my colon?
- How to use epsom salt to detox the body?
- How to use epsom salt to relieve hemorrhoids?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free