Doctor insights on:
How To Understand Nutrition Label On Popcorn
Popcorn is: Seen as an ok food by the ada. The main caveat is to avoid the salt, butter, etc. That is in movie popcorn and lots of store brands. Popping your own corn in some olive old is healthiest. You can sprinkle some herbs on it if you like. Corn is really a grain so if you do not tolerate grains be careful. Peace and good health. ...Read more
State of food: What is the state of food in the package? If it's uncooked the label refers to uncooked, if it's cooked, the label refers to cooked. ...Read more
Nutrition : That is a great question. Many people do have issues with their nutrient absorption due to the health of their gut (gastrointestinal tract). You certainly cannot count on being able to absorb exactly what it says on the label. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of scabs on face overnight?
- How long does it take to cure a sinus infection on augmentin?
- How long til amoxicillin starts to work on tooth infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will it take for a small sebaceous cyst take to go away on its own?
- How to get rid of a boil on an ingrown hair follicle?
- How to grow hair on my forehead?
- How to sleep on vyvanse?
- Eating popcorn on a raw food diet