Doctor insights on:
How To Turn Your Eyes White
I get a cloud or mist over my eyes when i change to different light setting, s both indoors and out. It only lasts seconds then my eyes adjust. Thanks?
Thin sclera: Where the sclera is thin, it appears blue from the deoxygenated blood the choroidal blood vessel layer next to the sclera. This is normal in patients who are nearsighted. ...Read more
Residual Erosion : Often this complaint comes from some type of issue with residual erosion or severe dryness. I would see an eye md or a corneal specialist for an examination if it is a persistent problem. Also i would look to see if you have a fan on a night or are sleeping in an overly dry environment. Often overhead fans can cause severe dryness to the eyes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
2 different meaning: 1. Your eyes were closed you were sunbathing and your eyelids have sunburn. No permanent effect on vision. 2. Affecting vision: a. Staying in bright sun in the sand or snow for a long time, temporary sun burnt eyes, it will almost always recover. B. Looking directly with or without protection at the sun: may get a retinal burn and have permanent decrease in vision. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to whiten the white of your eyes?
- How to make your eyes white?
- How to make the white of your eyes whiter?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to whiten the white part of your eyes?
- How do you get your eyes whiter?
- How do you make your eyes whiter?
- How to brighten the white part of your eyes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free