Doctor insights on:
How To Treat Vitiligo Quickly
Treatment options...: Medical treatment for vitiligo isn't always needed. Sometimes, skin color returns without treatment. For others, using sunscreen and applying cosmetic camouflage cream may improve the appearance of the skin. For light-skinned persons, avoiding tanning can make the areas almost unnoticeable. Medical therapies include steroids, immunomodulator drugs, ultraviolet light (puva, uvb), skin lightening... ...Read more
I have a condition call vitiligo is only on my face but recently i notice it on my genital area is that normal? and is it treatable?
Vitiligo: Phototherapy, a medical procedure in which your skin is carefully exposed to ultraviolet light. A dermatologist performs this treatment. Medicines applied to the skin, such as: corticosteroid creams or ointments, immunosuppressant creams or ointments, such as pimecrolimus (e), methoxsalen, skin graft, and lastly, several cover-up makeups or skin dyes can mask vitiligo. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to cure vitiligo quickly?
- How to treat sunburn quickly?
- How to treat carsickness quickly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to treat anthrax quickly?
- How to treat pancreatitis quickly?
- How to treat oxyuriasis quickly?
- Treating colitis
- Talk to a dermatologist online