Doctor insights on:
How To Treat Vaginal Tear Quickly
Question confusing ?: Do you see a tear ? Do you just see blood ? A newborn girl may have a little menstrual blood as a reflection of the hormones of pregnancy on the babies uterus.It can start after a day or two but seldom after a week.It is rarely more than what would cover a few q-tips. If that is what you see, it will slow & stop.If you see bright red blood or some injury, have it evaluated by a pediatrician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
In the 1st sex i had vaginal tear(6months ago).I was bleeding heavily.I was treated in hospital.I aint had vaginal sex again.It tears again if i sex?
Is this post-deliver: A "sitz" bath is the german word for sitting, and it basically means soaking in a bath tub. The purpose of this is to keep the are clean. You should check with your obgyn but normally, this area will heal well by keeping a pad with Bacitracin ointment (not neosporin) and changing this twice daily. A bath can feel soothing but a shower is perfectly fine and it is okay to get wet. Should heal well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to treat vaginal tear?
- How to treat blocked tear duct quickly?
- How to prevent vaginal tear?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to treat vaginal infection?
- How to treat sunburn quickly?
- How to treat carsickness quickly?
- How to treat osteoporosis quickly?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free