Doctor insights on:
How To Treat Vaginal Tear Quickly
Question confusing ?: Do you see a tear ? Do you just see blood ? A newborn girl may have a little menstrual blood as a reflection of the hormones of pregnancy on the babies uterus.It can start after a day or two but seldom after a week.It is rarely more than what would cover a few q-tips. If that is what you see, it will slow & stop.If you see bright red blood or some injury, have it evaluated by a pediatrician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
In the 1st sex i had vaginal tear(6months ago).I was bleeding heavily.I was treated in hospital.I aint had vaginal sex again.It tears again if i sex?
Is this post-deliver: A "sitz" bath is the german word for sitting, and it basically means soaking in a bath tub. The purpose of this is to keep the are clean. You should check with your obgyn but normally, this area will heal well by keeping a pad with Bacitracin ointment (not neosporin) and changing this twice daily. A bath can feel soothing but a shower is perfectly fine and it is okay to get wet. Should heal well. ...Read more
Yes: Obviously, the more extensive (i.e. Higher degree) the vaginal tear, the harder it is to repair and recover but with modern surgical techniques, it should be possible. In fact, these techniques are so successful that we almost never see the sequelae of these injuries such as fistulas (openings between the rectum and vaginal or between the bladder and vagina) in this country any more. ...Read more
Few day: A few days to heal as long as nothing in vaginal until tear heals. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to treat vaginal tear?
- How to treat blocked tear duct quickly?
- How often should i take my diflucan to treat vaginal yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to cure vaginal tear?
- How to treat water intoxication quickly?
- How to treat scalp hematoma quickly?
- How to treat staphylococcal infection quickly?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free