Doctor insights on:
How To Treat Vaginal Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
How to treat vaginal yeast infection? Have been to doc and use 10days of insert. But after day 15 it came back again.
OTC meds: You can start first with the otc creams and suppositories. There will be a section at the drug store for this. However, if you've never had a yeast infection before, i'd recommend getting checked out by a doctor first just to confirm. Symptoms of yeast infections can also look like any number of other vaginal infections that could be more serious. ...Read more
Yeast is a beast: 1. Wear underwear that is cotton vice synthetic 2. Avoid wearing underpants when you go to bed at night. 3. Don’t wear tight fitting panties & pantyhose. 4. Use natural tampon/ feminine pads (avoid those which are scented). 5. Avoid douches as well as use of harsh, drying soap on genitalia. 6. Rinse genitalia very well after soaping up. ...Read more
Can I develop a tolerance to clindamycin that will make it less effective to treat future vaginal infections?
I think i have Vaginal infection. Most likely BV but i wonder how can i treat it at home or will it just go away on its own?
No home Rx: but sometimes symptoms will resolve ( especially after a period) ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to treat vaginal tear?
- How to prevent vaginal infection?
- How to treat vaginal tear quickly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often should i take my diflucan to treat vaginal yeast infection?
- How to cure a vaginal yeast infection?
- How to treat viginal infection?
- How to treat a fungal infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free