Doctor insights on:
How To Treat The Hard Skin On The Base Of Your Heels
How do I treat my swollen feet, with hard skin by the side making it painful wearing pointed heels i love to wear?
Control the swelling: There are some things that can be done to control swelling. Keeping your legs elevated at rest-above heart level. Compressive hosiery is available over the counter. Getting an evaluation from your physician would be a good idea. Sometimes medications cause swelling of the lower extremity. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My girlfriend has tiny hole-like hard skin on her heels and on the pad of her feet, What could this be?
I have two red painful and itchy lumps at the side of my right foot just near the heel at first i thought it was just hard skin
My toddler has itchy yellow hard skin on the heel of one foot. Does this warrant a visit to the doctor?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of hard skin on heels?
- Hard dry skin on heels
- Hard skin on heel of foot
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to treat a cracked heel?
- How to treat spurs in heels?
- How to treat heel spurs pain?
- How to get rid of hard skin on the ball of your foot?
- Talk to a dermatologist online