Doctor insights on:
How To Treat Swollen Eyelids
Puffy eyelid: Use ice to decrease circulation and swelling in the 1st 24 hrs. Moist heat after that will increase circulation and hasten resolution of swelling and bruising. ...Read more
I have a white bump that's on the inside of my eyelid you have to hold open my upper eyelid to see it and my eye is swollen how is that treatable?
See a doctor: To treat a disorder, you must first know what is causing the problem. See an ophthalmologist to determine why your eyelids are always swollen. ...Read more
I just woke up from a nap and my bottom left eye lid is swollen. There is also pressure on my cheek and small pain. How should I treat this?
General Symptom.: It is a general symptom. It can be anything from a mild virus infection, allergies, sinus infection. It can also be a serious sign of fluid status of the body. If it is bad enough to affect your vision or self-perception then See your doctor for a review. At your age, if the simple mild answers are not obvious, then a more full investigation may be warranted. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treat a swollen eyelid
- How to treat red eyelids?
- How to treat a stye in the eyelid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to heal a swollen eyelid?
- How to treat a stye on lower eyelid?
- How to treat a stye on upper eyelid?
- How to treat stye under eyelid?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free