Doctor insights on:
How To Treat Skin Irritants Around Eyes After Using Roach Spray
Experiencing a lot of pain more in my left side of my face around eyes, nose and constant headache. I suffer with sinus problems but this is worse than I had previously taken nasal spray and naproxen?
See a doctor: Please consult a doctor especially ENT. If you had chronic sinus problem you may have infection that requires oral antibiotics to clear sinus infection. You may need imaging of your sinuses to role out the diagnosis. Yes, sinus problem could cause pain around the eye, nose and headache. ...Read more
I am in my mid-30s with good skin and I use sunscreen, but I have noticed a few small wrinkles/fine lines around eyes and on face. Best ways to treat these?
Cosmetic issue: We all develop fine lines especially on the face as we age and more so in pale, thin skin or skin over-exposed to sunlight. There are remedies available from a cosmetologist for temporary disguise of fine lines. A cosmetic surgeon can be consulted for consideration of the use of Botox or surgical correction. ...Read more
See your doctor: This problem can only be solved by seeing your doctor and being evaluated face-to-face. After a thorough examination, your doctor should be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
Eczema or allergy: Dry skin could be a sign of atopic dermatitis or eczema which is a dry skin hypersensitivity reaction. This can happen with irritation or contact with a cosmetic ingredient causing an allergic reaction. Using topical cortisone creams and moisturizers can help. Also need to evaluate your makeup to see if you're allergic to one of the ingredients. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How treat eczema around eyes?
- How to remove skin tags from around the eyes?
- How to get rid of skin tags around the eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to naturally treat pink eye or eczema around the eyes of an infant?
- I have red skin around my eyes after swimming
- How to treat swollen eyes after crying?
- How to treat skin after a chemical peel?
- Talk to a dermatologist online