Doctor insights on:
How To Treat Pediculosis Quickly
My gp told me pubic lice is curable.the doctor from the sexual health tells me different they are treatable there's no cure.u live withthemcompletely?
Pubic Lice Cure: With proper use of prescription creams, or lotions, pubic lice is curable. Since it is a human parasite on the skin, you can catch it again from intimate exposure to others who have the lice, or by sharing contaminated clothing, towels. Contact your doctor, or a Dermatologist, for treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Reproduction: A louse achieves maturity in about 10 days and can begin laying eggs, which in tern hatch & begin the cycle over. They lay their eggs at the hairline, so the distance of the nits or egg casings from the scalp give you an idea how long they have been active. Hair grows about 1/2 inch/mo so a nit an inch from the scalp tells you there has been time for several generations to emerge. ...Read more
YES!: Vector transmission occurs when lice are spread through inanimate objects. For instance the lice can be on brushes, combs, hats, headphones, scarves, sweaters, coats, bedding, towels, upholstered furniture, carpet, stuffed toys & seats in a variety of areas. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to treat pediculosis?
- Quickly pediculosis treatment
- Can you pediculosis quickly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to treat carsickness quickly?
- How to treat osteoporosis quickly?
- How to treat anthrax quickly?
- How to treat pancreatitis quickly?
- Talk to a pediatrician online