Doctor insights on:
How To Treat Paronychia Quickly
Surgical drainage: Bad paronychia (infections of the skin surrounding a fingernail) often don't respond to antibiotics since the bacteria that are causing it are walled off in an abcess (pus filled balloon). The definitive treatment is surgical, the affected part of the nail or cuticle needs to be opened to allow the paronychia to drain. If that does not help, a portion of the nail can be removed. ...Read more
I have chronic paronchia. I also have a bottle of cleantrax consisting of oxyclorsine - would soaking in this help?
Horse hoof fungiside: It is a medicine used on horses using that product could be problematic on human skin. ...Read more
Yes: If caught early and the type of histology is favorable it is totally treated with very high success rate. ...Read more
Amyloidosis: Although no cure, symptoms can be treated with chemotherapeutic agents such as cytoxan, (cyclophosphamide) steroids such as dexamethasone, peripheral blood stem cell transplantation, liver transplantation, & treating the underlying conditions that might have caused it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Quickly paronychia treatment
- How to treat sunburn quickly?
- How to treat carsickness quickly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to treat anthrax quickly?
- How to treat pancreatitis quickly?
- How to treat oxyuriasis quickly?
- Treating colitis
- Talk to a dermatologist online