Doctor insights on:
How To Treat Infection Of The Uterus Quickly
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Sitz baths: Try taking sitz baths with 4-5 tablespoons added to the water several times a day vinegar serves as an antibacterial. ...Read more
I had a hysterectomy and feel pain, bloating and have severe yeast infection that OTC did not treat. Is my cervix closed they took my uterus only.
Achy feeling in uterus. Had taken antibiotics for a lung infection that led to a yeast Inf. It's been treated and cured. Period in 7 days.
Infection on uterus mouth doctor treated it with cauterization? What r side effects & will their be any problem in conceiving through iui
Discharge: Most often, infections are treated with antibiotics and not cauterization. However, after cauterization, you can experience discharge, foul odor and pain. It usually resolves with time. You can get pregnant after cauterization. You may have difficulty due to your age rather than the procedure best wishes Dr M ...Read more
44 years old. Long history of menstrual cycle ranging from 10-20 days. Lg amount of pus last month. Treated for infection. Bulky uterus found. What could this be? Growing breast tissue as well. Going for ultrasound.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to treat infection of the uterus?
- How to treat wound infection quickly?
- How to treat staphylococcal infection quickly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to treat bacterial infection of the vagina quickly?
- How to treat sunburn quickly?
- How to treat carsickness quickly?
- How to treat osteoporosis quickly?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free