Doctor insights on:
How To Treat Infection Of The Uterus Quickly
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I had a hysterectomy and feel pain, bloating and have severe yeast infection that OTC did not treat. Is my cervix closed they took my uterus only.
Sitz baths: Try taking sitz baths with 4-5 tablespoons added to the water several times a day vinegar serves as an antibacterial. ...Read more
Achy feeling in uterus. Had taken antibiotics for a lung infection that led to a yeast Inf. It's been treated and cured. Period in 7 days.
44 years old. Long history of menstrual cycle ranging from 10-20 days. Lg amount of pus last month. Treated for infection. Bulky uterus found. What could this be? Growing breast tissue as well. Going for ultrasound.
Endometritis: Endometritis is an infection in the uterus. It can be caused by many different types of bacteria. It usually presents with lower abdominal pain, abnormal foul smelling discharge, and fever. It can occur following pregnancy and is often seen in women who had a prolonged period of time of ruptured membranes prior to delivery. It is also seen in women remote from pregnancy. Treatment is antibiotics. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to treat bacterial infection of the vagina quickly?
- How to treat infection of the uterus?
- How to prevent infection of the uterus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to cure infection of the uterus?
- How to treat a blister on the bottom of the foot?
- How do i take care of a tooth infection without going to the dentist?
- How long should infection of the uterus last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free