Doctor insights on:
How To Treat Hamstring Pull
What to do if i pulled my hamstring on monday how do I treat it do I need to see a doctor what should I do?
Give 1 wk- then MD: If your symptoms are not improving within a week of injury, seek evaluation from your MD. ...Read more
Sadly to say the: Best thing for a strained hamstring is rest. I would recommend staying out of competition for a couple weeks until your pain and tightness is gone. For a few days. Continue to stretch gently. By playing on it, you may aggravate it further and be out even longer. Best of luck! ...Read more
No easy treatment: Hamstring injuries are difficult. I recommend staying off it for the first 1-2 days, lots of ice and then you want to start walking with shortened strides and partial or full weight depending on how bad it is. It takes time for the muscle to heal and therapy can often be helpful at this stage. Eccentric type exercises have been shown to be helpful for preventing hamstring injuries. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treat pulled hamstring quickly
- How to nurse a hamstring pull?
- How to rehab a pulled hamstring?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to treat a pulled hamstring?
- How does a pulled hamstring feel?
- How to heal a hamstring pull fast?
- How long for a pulled hamstring to heal?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free