Doctor insights on:
How To Treat Endometriosis Quickly
Multiple ways: Once endometriosis is diagnosed (usually with surgery), depending on the severity, it can be treated with hormone suppressing medications. Sometimes in mild cases, oral contraceptive pills can help. In severe cases where large cysts have formed or where it is causing blockage of the bowels or urinary system, surgery is needed and may require a hysterectomy with removal of the ovaries. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
An abnormal condition where some endometrial tissue, which is lining tissue of the uterus, is located outside the uterus. The displaced tissue, just like the tissue lining the uterus, bleeds during each menstrual cycle. Endometriosis can be very painful, and can result ...Read more
I have a friend who was treated in france with a medication named gestrinone. Is this available in the united states, and how does this work on endometriosis?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to treat endometriosis naturally?
- How to treat sunburn quickly?
- How to treat carsickness quickly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to treat anthrax quickly?
- How to treat pancreatitis quickly?
- How to treat oxyuriasis quickly?
- Treating colitis
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free