Doctor insights on:
How To Treat Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
It may be the cause: There are three primary causes of dysfunctional uterine bleeding: 1) pregnancy- get a pregnancy test now; 2) endocrine- things such as polycystic ovary disease; 3) structural or tissue, such as fibroids of the uterus, or tumors of the ovary, associated endometriosis. Given the fact that you have pain, the first suspicion would be a pregnancy or a tissue source. Get examined by a gynecologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
DUB: This means there are no organic cause for the bleeding, so relates to hormonal imbalance. It is bad if it bothers you. You will be to judge this, if it conceirns you , an appt with an ob.Gyn can offer lot of insight into this problem, and also a solution:). ...Read more
Abnormal periods: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections ; hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit. ...Read more
What are the symptoms of dysfunctional uterine bleeding? Can it lead to any other diseases or disorders?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to stop uterine bleeding?
- How to treat infection of the uterine lining after childbirth?
- How to treat a bleeding wound?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to treat a swollen ear piercing?
- How long for doxycycline to treat chlamydia?
- How to treat a gum boil at home?
- How to treat bloated stomach from antibiotics?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free