Doctor insights on:
How To Treat Chest Wall Pain Quickly
I have been having severe chest pain, and I have been to ER 4 times. It is chest wall pain. What can be causing it and how can I treat it?
Chest wall pain: Chest wall pain is very common ie with lifting or straining. Costochondritis defines an area of pain and inflammation on the breast bone area. Sometimes a late sequela of a pulmonary infection. The worst cause would be pulmonary infarct causing pleurisy or pain worse with breathing. ...Read more
Chest wall pain: Chest wall pain occurs with a variety of conditions. In and of itself, it is such a vague complaint that is has very little diagnostic specificity. However, it may be associated with serious underlying disease processes and therefore should not be ignored. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get lung cancer from cigars?
- What can be the cause of vertigo in a 30 year old woman pilot in steep dives?
- Pseudo foreign dialect
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Thyroid problem symptoms
- Any causes hearing swimming
- Bladder bloating
- Talk to a thoracic surgeon online for free