Doctor insights on:
How To Treat Blisters On Bottom Of Feet
See below: Soak in warm water with epsom salt. Puncture the blister to remove the fluid but don't cut away the skin. Apply an antiseptic and bandage and try to stay off your feet. ...Read more
Depends on the cuase: There are many types and causes of skin blisters. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause blisters on the skin. Insect bites can also cause blisters. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
My sons tip of fingers and bottom of feet are peeling. They look like little blisters that have popped. Not red or sore?
Try to leave intact.: Apply a moist warm compress to the area. Apply a pad around the area to take pressure off it. Apply antiseptic and bandaid. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to treat a blister on the bottom of the foot?
- How to make blisters on the bottom of your feet not hurt heat needle and pierce?
- How to get rid of blisters on bottom of feet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to treat a blister on bottom of foot?
- How to get rid of blisters on your feet?
- How to get rid of blisters on feet fast?
- How to get rid of blisters on bottom of foot?
- Talk to a dermatologist online