Doctor insights on:
How To Treat Anthrax Quickly
Bacterial infection: Infectious disease caused by bacteria called bacillus anthracis. Called woolsorter's disease because those at highest risk work around hoofed animals such as sheep, cattle, goats. Infection in humans most often involves the skin, gastrointestinal tract, or lungs. Can be treated with certain antibiotics. Can be fatal if not treated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i treat anthrax?
- How to treat sunburn quickly?
- How to treat carsickness quickly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to treat pancreatitis quickly?
- How to treat oxyuriasis quickly?
- Treating colitis
- How to treat oligohydramnios quickly?
- Talk to a dermatologist online