Doctor insights on:
How To Treat Ant Bites On Children
Developing small bumps on arms, appear as "very" small ant bites, I believe it is from the mold in my old home...is it going to be permanent/treatable?
Sure it is: Treatable. See your doc for proper diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
I have a 13 month old with 3 big bug bites. I believe it might be ant bites or flea. They are quarter size big and they are itchy because she has scratched them. Can I use children's Benadryl itch cooling gel? Her current weight is 17 lbs.
Keep it clean: Once an insect bites there are not many things to do. Medicines by mouth are not necessary. There are some topical agents to numb it but it will go away by itself. Teach them to not scratch it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to treat flea bites on children?
- How to treat ant bites on feet?
- How to treat bug bites on children?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to treat insect bites on toddlers?
- How do i treat this spider bite what do i have to put on it?
- How to treat a bug bite on face?
- How to treat flea bites on human skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online