Doctor insights on:
How To Test For Pregnancy Without A Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Im 17 years old and fear i may be pregnant how do I know for sure without a pregnancy test as my mum will find out and i would rather keep it private ?
Why would someone start feeling nauseous every night around 5 or 6 p.m and the women takes a pregnancy test and comes back Negitive?
Find symptom's cause: Nausea/vomiting may be gi-related (food poisoning, peptic disease, gastroparesis, due to biliary & pancreatic disease, gas/bloat syndrome, small bowel problems). Consider "central" causes: motion sickness, vertigo, migraine headache, brain problems (some very serious). Also, rule out infection (? Urinary tract), medication side effects, pregnancy, & even reaction to stress. Find & treat cause. ...Read more
Hpt: At least one early pregnancy test product states it can provide results 6 days prior to a missed period. The company states it is > 99% accurate the day of the expected period. If you are using a standard pregnancy test would wait until you miss a period. If negative and still no period would repeat HPT in a week. Take care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to test for pregnancy without a test?
- How to check for pregnancy without a test?
- How to know that you are pregnant without pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to tell if your pregnant without a pregnancy test?
- How to check if your pregnant without a pregnancy test?
- How to get a pregnancy test without anyone knowing?
- Without pregnancy test confirm pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online