Doctor insights on:
How To Tell If You Might Be Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I think I might be pregnant is there anybody that can actually help me I might be able to tell you how I've been feeling and you can tell me?
I have a question i think theres a chance i might be pregnant but idk how to tell i think it is too soonto test but my best friend says i should test...should I test?
16 days: if you want a reliable result you test 16 days or later after a +LH surge or rise in BBT ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to tell if you are pregnant early?
- How can you tell if you are pregnant?
- How early can you tell if your pregnant or not?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you tell if your a month pregnant?
- How to tell if you are pregnant after ovulation?
- How to tell your boss you are pregnant?
- If your a week pregnant how can you tell
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online