Doctor insights on:
How To Tell If You Have Food Poisoning
Toxic ingestion (also called "poisoning") is a condition in which a person has eaten or drank a substance that causes ill symptoms or damage to his body. Taking an overdose of a medicine, taking any dose of a poison, drinking too much vodka, or accidentally drinking antifreeze . . . are all ...Read more
Where to begin...: Some examples.... 1. The biggest offender is poor hand hygiene. Other major ones: 2. Unsafe handling and storage of food 3. Handling food while having a contagious illness 4. Breakdown in following regulations in the production and distribution of food products, ending up on your table 5. Using contaminated food in your recipes (e.g. bloated cans of vegetables, unpasteurized honey, others ...Read more
Depends: Depends on the severity or quantity of exposure and the preexisting weaknesses of the person afflicted. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you tell the difference between food poisoning and a stomach virus?
- How can you tell the difference between food poisoning and a virus?
- How do you know if you have food poisoning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you tell if a person on long trip got a virus or if it is food poisoning?
- How to tell if you have a hernia?
- How to tell if you have pneumonia?
- How to tell if you have marfan?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free