Doctor insights on:
How To Tell If I Have A Brawlers Fracture
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
Injury to the base -: of the thumb metacarpal bone. you can get an Xray of it to confirm. Generally with a hx of a fall or injury to the thumb, with pain, swelling, tenderness and inability to move thumb without having severe pain in it. Seeing an Orthopod would benefit as she/he can Dx it and start treating you as well. Good Luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Xray.Get a more detailed answer ›
Xrays: Although an experienced physican can usually tell if a bone is fractured, the most definitive and quickest way to tell is with an xrays of the bone in question. ...Read more
A bone fracture is a condition in which there is a break in the bone. It can be caused by a high force injury or it may result from a previous medical condition that involves weakening of the bone. Common symptoms include severe pain, swelling of the surrounding ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to tell if i have a std?
- How to tell if i have an std?
- How to tell if i have melena?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to tell if i have a hydrocele?
- Is there a way to tell if i have fractured a bone in my hand?
- How to tell if you have a stress fracture in your foot?
- How to tell if i have a mental illness?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free