Doctor insights on:
How To Tell If I Have A Brawlers Fracture
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
Injury to the base -: of the thumb metacarpal bone. you can get an Xray of it to confirm. Generally with a hx of a fall or injury to the thumb, with pain, swelling, tenderness and inability to move thumb without having severe pain in it. Seeing an Orthopod would benefit as she/he can Dx it and start treating you as well. Good Luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Xray.Get a more detailed answer ›
Xrays: Although an experienced physican can usually tell if a bone is fractured, the most definitive and quickest way to tell is with an xrays of the bone in question. ...Read more
Is it broken or fractured is a question I am often asked. The answer is basically that a broken or fractured bone is the same thing. A fracture means a break in the cortex or the strong layer of outer bone cells. In an adult the average time for that to heal varies greatly but is often considered to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to tell if i have a std?
- How to tell if i have an std?
- How to tell if i have melena?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to tell if i have a hydrocele?
- Is there a way to tell if i have fractured a bone in my hand?
- How to tell if you have a stress fracture in your foot?
- How to tell if i have a mental illness?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free