Doctor insights on:
How To Tell If Baby Broken Nose
My child just fell out of his baby chair and has a bloody nose. How can I tell if he has a broken nose? He's 11 months old. His crying has stopped
Hard to tell...: If the bleeding has stopped and he seems to be breathing ok, passing air from both nostrils, then i would say call his primary doc and notify them of the situation so they can make the call as to what to do next. If he's still bleeding then get him seen asap by his doc or urgent care/ er. Hard to say if it's broken. Even an xray may not tell. Important thing is the bleeding and the breathing. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Will people be able to tell if I have had a facial reconstruction procedure? Due to a broken nose i acquired last year, I have a minor facial disfigurement that is somewhat noticeable. Aside from making me self-conscious, it presents no serious problem. I
Broken Nose: The broken nose needs to be set back in place. In the first 10 to 14 days it can be pushed manually under anesthesia as the bones are still mobile. After that period chisels have to be used to break the nasal bones again to move them to the proper location. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to tell if a toe is broken?
- How to tell if your fingers broken?
- How to tell if a finger is broken or jammed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to set a broken nose?
- How to tell the sex of a baby?
- How to treat broken capillaries on nose?
- How do they fix a broken nose?
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free