Doctor insights on:
How To Tell If A Rash Is Serious
How baby acts: The best way to tell is to see how your baby is acting. Happy, fine, playful, and active: that means the rash probably isn't very serious. A baby with a rash who is miserable, crying, hard to wake up, listless, or just isn't quite acting right is a baby to worry about. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Hi my sister Amber has some bumps on her butt. It is kinda hard to tell if it is a rash or something more serious. She is really nervous to go to doc
Can someone tell me details about the rash associated with a severe allergic reaction to itraconazole? Please! i'm clawing my flesh off!
Depends on...: The underlying cause has to be determined first. ...Read more
Need more info: Too many types of rashes to help, see an MD/dermatologist to help. Bring with photos along with the who what when where of your brother's story. How long has he had it for, does it hurt, sting, itch, anything help or aggravate, any travel, any medications? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many possibilites: There are many things that could cause a skin rash. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, sun exposure, insect bites, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to tell if a rash is an allergic reaction?
- How to tell if a head injury is serious?
- How do you tell if a cough is due to lung congestion or just sinus drainage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you tell if a rash is caused by an allergic reaction or something else?
- How to tell if a finger is broken or jammed?
- How to tell if a tick bite is infected?
- How to tell if a guy is fertile?
- Talk to a dermatologist online