Doctor insights on:
How To Tell If A Guy Is Fertile
Complicated question: A women under the age of 35 who has regular periods is generally considered fertile. After a year of unprotected intercourse with no pregnancy an infertility evaluation would be appropriate. Women over 35 and women with irregular menses can be evaluated sooner. Infertility should always be considered a couples problem and complete male evaluation is also indicated. No one test proves fertility. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Fertility testing: Infertility is not getting pregnant after a year of trying; highly fertile individuals or couples are getting pregnant in a few months. Female fertility (and to a lesser extent male fertility) declines with age at different speeds in different women. A rei specialist can check your 'egg supply' for a woman who isn't sure when to start ttc - fsh, estradiol, amh blood tests and an ovarian ultrasound. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can a guy tell if he has hpv?
- How can you tell if my partners sperm is fertile?
- Can you tell how fertile a woman is by the appearance of the private parts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon can a guy tell if he has chlamydia after girl says she has it?
- Are there any signs to tell if a man is fertile or not?
- Can you tell by a ultrasound if you are fertile?
- How to grow taller for guys?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free