Doctor insights on:
How To Tell Difference Between Carpal Bone Fracture And Sprain
By X-ray: Both will have pain swelling , loss of function x-ray will differentiate one from other ...Read more
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
Can i still work out while wearing a walking boot? #nqlu I have a fractured bone in my foot due to an ankle sprain and must wear a walking boot for 6 weeks for the bone to heal. What type of exercises can I still engage in?
Is it possible that a really severe ankle sprain or slight bone fracture cause bone displacement in the ankle joint. And thus limit mobility?
The same: There is no difference between the two term. ...Read more
Broken bone is also known as Fracture. A bone fracture is a condition in which there is a break in the bone. It can be caused by a high force injury or it may result from a previous medical condition that involves weakening of the bone. Common symptoms include severe pain, swelling of the surrounding ...Read more
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to tell difference between wrist sprain and fracture?
- How can you tell difference between fractured knee cap and bruised bone?
- How to tell the difference between norovirus and rotavirus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Canker sore vs. oral cancer
- How to tell the difference between gonorrhea and chlamydia penis discharge?
- How to tell the difference between heat rash and allergic reaction in a child?
- How to tell the difference between eczema and ringworm?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free