Doctor insights on:
How To Tell Difference Between Carpal Bone Fracture And Sprain
By X-ray: Both will have pain swelling , loss of function x-ray will differentiate one from other ...Read more
-R used interchangeably. They refer 2 injuries 2 mucles & ligaments. 3 degrees: 1=tweaked or hurts but no harm no foul, 2=damage 2 the structure with some bleeding & prolonged pain,but with ice, time , rest,& activity modification they heal over a few weeks,3=a complete disruption such as an ACL tear. If this happens in a muscle body, there's no repair available, painful, ...Read more
Can i still work out while wearing a walking boot? #nqlu I have a fractured bone in my foot due to an ankle sprain and must wear a walking boot for 6 weeks for the bone to heal. What type of exercises can I still engage in?
Is it possible that a really severe ankle sprain or slight bone fracture cause bone displacement in the ankle joint. And thus limit mobility?
One is inside: A deviated septum refers to crooked or displaced bone and cartilage inside the nose. This can cause blockage of the nasal passages. The nasal bones are on the outside of the upper part of the nose. Both or either the nasal bones and the nasal septum can be broken. Broken nasal bones may cause the outside of the nose to become crooked. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Deviated septum: A deviated septum describes the wall which divides the nose into lefty and right nostril when it is not aligned to the midline. A nasal bone fracture describes a broken portion of the nasal bones. Both can be corrected surgically.Have your nose evaluated by a board certified otolaryngologist, ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
The same: There is no difference between the two term. ...Read more
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to tell difference between wrist sprain and fracture?
- How can you tell difference between fractured knee cap and bruised bone?
- How can you tell the difference between arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How could i tell the difference between a sprained and broken finger?
- How can you tell the difference between a stress fracture and tendonitis?
- How do you know the difference between a sprained or fractured ankle?
- Is there a difference between a broken and a fractured bone?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free