Doctor insights on:
How To Tape A Broken Toe
I would very much: Discourage you from playing soccer with a broken big toe. Big toes are the most important toe in walking. If the toe is broken and you play soccer potentially you can injure the digit more. If i was your doctor i would recommend against you playing. ...Read more
See below: Tape the toe to the toes each side of the fractured toe. ...Read more
Yes: We call it rice rest, ice, compression and elevation. The toe should be stabilized as well especially depending on which one it is. Compression can be achieved with coban or coflex wrapping. Post op shoe is advisable as well to prevent further problems for 6 weeks or depending on the toe if it is not the big toe buddy splint it to the neighboring toe place a pad between them first. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to tape a broken big toe?
- Taping broken toes
- Broken toe buddy tape
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to tape a broken foot?
- How to tell if a toe is broken?
- How to strap a broken toe?
- How to bandage a broken toe?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free