Doctor insights on:
How To Take Out A Lip Ring Stud
I got a lip ring. If i wanted to take it out. Once it's taken out, on average how long will it take to heal?
I got a lip peircing and in the inside of my mouth a white hard bump formed in my mouth near the ring, should I take it out? What does this mean?
My lip ring healed over i got a lip ring (it's a flat-backed stud) a few months ago, but last week it healed completely over the back. I have an appointment for a physical next week. Is it safe to wait, and will it be difficult to remove?
I was sucking on a bottle cap and when I took it off my lips were all puffy and it kinda hurts how long will it take to got away?
Edematous: This activity caused leakage of edema fluid into the tissues of the lips resulting in edematous swelling. Such swelling will resolve without any treatment but may take a few days as long as there is no associated inflammatory reaction. See your physician if you don't see gradual improvement. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
How long does it take a busted lip caused from a fall with minor cuts take to stop swelling. I have been applying ice but it seems to stay the same.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to take out a nose ring with a ball?
- How to take the ball off of a lip ring?
- How to take out a nose stud with a ball?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for a swollen lip to go down?
- How long dose it take for a permanent tooth to grow out completely?
- How long does it take for a cold sore on your lip to develop?
- How long does it take to recover from a wart being cut out?
- How to take out a lip ring after piercing to change?