Doctor insights on:
How To Take Estrogen
? Ovaries ?: The uterus does not produce estrogen, the ovaries do. If you had a hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) and the ovaries were preserved (and you are not menopausal), you will continue to produce estrogen at the same level as before the surgery. You really need to ask if the ovaries were removed. If the ovaries were removed, estrogen levels drop quickly. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See below: If there is any enlargement, it would happen after at least 1 cycle. ...Read more
Varies: Estrogen will have a variable response on breast size. For the normal reproductive age woman with normal estrogen levels, there will be little if any change noted. More common would be pain if the estrogen level is too high. In the post menopausal woman, some increase in size might be noted usually in the first month or so. Certainly in prepubertal girls estrogen should not be used. ...Read more
Depends: That is a very difficult question to answer because more information would be needed. It depends on why you are taking the estrogen, your age, other medical conditions, family risks, other medications, etc. You should discuss the risks and benefits with your provider before making that decision. Estrogen can be safe for many people, but not all. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm getting ready to start taking estrogen injection. How often should I take the injection? Where do I injection the estrogen at?
It depends: This identifies you as a 33 year old male. Why are you starting estrogen injections? Your doctor should have told you how often and where to inject the estrogen. Without knowing the reason you are on it, the precise formulation, and the dosage your question can't be answered. Sorry I can't be of more help ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to take herbs to balance estrogen levels?
- How to take estrogen safely?
- How to take estrogen supplements?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for tooth infection swelling to go down?
- How many days do you wait after having sex to take pregnancy test?
- How long does it take for claritin to work?
- How long dose it take for sperm to reach the egg?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free