Doctor insights on:
How To Take A Pregnancy Test With A Foley Catheters
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Read the instruction: Read the isntructions. Each brand has its own instructions. If in doubt, ask a friend. If not sure , come to clinic. ...Read more
Missed Period: You wait until your next period is missed and then you test the morning after the first day a period is missed. ...Read more
A catheter is a thin plastic tube that is inserted into the body to obtain fluids/blood or give medicine. So some catheters can be placed in the veins and medicine given directly into the body, IV fluids given or blood sampled. A catheter can be placed in the bladder ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to take out a foley catheter?
- Instructions on how to take a pregnancy test
- How to take a home pregnancy test correctly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long i wait to take a pregnancy test?
- How late should you be to take a pregnancy test?
- How long does it take a pregnancy test to show?
- How long does it take to take a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online