Doctor insights on:
How To Stop Vaginal Bleeding
See your doctor: These symptoms can only be adequately diagnosed only after a thorough evaluation by your doctor. This may include labs and other satudies. Once all of the information is in, your doctor can let you know what's going on, and what to do to help you. ...Read more
I've had non stop vaginal bleeding for nearly 2months now. Can you please tell me what it could be ?As im getting scared now
What does it mean when u have vaginal bleeding for two days and stops and comes back the next day ?
I have had vaginal bleeding for about a year straight. The bleeding will stop for a day or two and then begin again. What could be causing this?
Many reasons: The bleeding you have described is abnormal and you need a complete workup including labs and possibly a pelvic exam. Not only is the bleeding abnormal but the effects may also cause complications like anemia which can be severe. Please seek consultation as soon as possible. Good luck and take care. ...Read more
Nothing: This is a potentially worrisome sign if this happens on a consistent basis. You need to have a gynaecological exam to determine the cause of this bleeding as soon as possible. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to stop bleeding after tooth extraction?
- How to stop menstrual bleeding immediately?
- Depo shot bleeding how to stop it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much ibuprofen can i take to stop bleeding?
- Stopping ear bleeding
- How to immediately stop breakthrough bleeding?
- How to stop bleeding while on depo-provera?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free