Doctor insights on:
How To Stop Swelling Of Fingers And Hands
See below: The first thing to do is to see a doctor to try to figure out why the hands and fingers are swelling. There can be many reasons for this and only a trained md or do has the expertise to figure this out. ...Read more
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Depends: This is not an unusual complaint with cts. Once treated though those symtoms will usually fade with time. Everyone is different. ...Read more
Can swelling of fingers, along with knuckle, wrist pain and redness on hands be a sign of which, scleroderma or lupus or both...No reynaurds here.
Small itchy liquid filled blister clusters along inside of fingers and on palm. They get red when irritated, some swelling of fingers. Never goes away?
All week I woke up with stiff, achy fingers and hand, no swelling. Takes awhile to ease up. What can I do to stop it? Haven't injured hand/fingers.
See details: You can see if it is viral and resolves by itself. If it persists see a rheumatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Finger hand swelling
- Remedies for swelling of fingers or hand
- Sudden swelling of hands and fingers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal treatment for swelling of fingers or hand
- How to reduce swelling in fingers?
- How to reduce finger swelling?
- How to stop tingling in fingers?
- Causes of swelling in hands and fingers