Doctor insights on:
How To Stop Spider Bites From Itching
Can spider bites cause itching at odd places all over the body except for the limb where the biting occurred?
I have a spider bite on my leg that is raised up and itches it looks like a blister. Also on my ankle I have jigger bug bites. Whats the best treatmen?
What does a brown recluse spider bite look like I have a bite on index finger and the skin is coming off. It burns and itches, has little ant bite type bumps
Ulceration: The brown recluse spider bite starts out as reddened skin that then blisters and then ulcerates. Expect mild to moderate pain and itching 2-8 hours following the bite. The ulcer takes about a week to develop and months to heal. Have a professional evaluate the bite. Beware that MRSA can start out looking like a spider bite. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a spider bite I'm the back of my neck that has been there for two days, I scratched the bite and now it is swelling, itching, burning and achin?
What should I do about possible spider bite? I suspect i got spider bitten 3 days ago.. The spot where the fang marks are is about the size of a dime.. It was bright red.. Now its changed color.. Like a light gray? Its itching horribly.. Im having headac
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to stop the itch from sand fly bites?
- How to make spider bites stop itching?
- How to stop itching from flea bites?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to stop fire ant bites from itching?
- How to stop bed bugs bites from itching?
- How to stop itch from mosquito bite?
- How to stop the itching from bed bug bites?
- Talk to a dermatologist online