Doctor insights on:
How To Stop Someones Heart
Very natural respons: Well aren't we human. Our emotions control our anatomy and physiology. A surge of epinepherine , when meeting some one attractive, can certainly make our hearts go plitter platter. Social situations such as this or public speaking etc. All fall under that category. ...Read more
Avoid stimulants/med: Can reduce risk of heart racing by avoiding caffeine/alcohol/stimulants. If it occurs vagal maneuvers (cold compress to forehead, light pressure on closed eyes, coughing, bearing down (valsalva). If recurrent episodes meds (beta blockers, calcium blockers) may be of help although additional structural information on heart (2d echo) can be helpful in deciding next steps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to stop someone committing suicide?
- How to get someone to stop smoking pot?
- How do you persuade someone to stop smoking?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i convince someone to stop smoking?
- How to stop a heart attack?
- How long can someone live with a weak heart?
- How can someone get a heart disease?
- Talk to a cardiologist online