Doctor insights on:
How To Stop My Period Naturally
How do I stop my period forever? Not for three months or a year, but forever! i would prefer naturally, but i want to know my choices regardless.
Surgery: Depo-provera will work, and if repeated every 12-13 weeks, will keep your period "away." Implanon is a device inserted under the skin for a year at a time, and will keep them away "permanently" if replaced at these intervals. A Mirena iud will work for 5 years before it needs replacing. Endometrial ablation may stop periods, but is not always 100%. A hysterectomy is the only permanent method. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Menses: No way that I an aware of. ...Read more
I read it cud take 6 months for breakthrough bleeding to stop while on ocps. If i don't need pregnancy protection, is it better to try to treat my prolonged periods naturally w/ exercise & diet insted?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to stop your period for a day naturally?
- How to stop my period for one night?
- How to stop my period for a few hours?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to stop my period right now?
- How to stop my period for a day?
- How to naturally stop your period?
- Getting pregnant with a period that doesn't stop
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free