Doctor insights on:
How To Stop Hair Growth Naturally
Vaniqa: Its a prescription cream that can reduce hair growth. ...Read more
Few options: If you have excessive hair growth then you would need to determine if this is normal growth for you or excessive growth due to some medical problem. Most likely this is something you are pre-determined to have. In that case then hair removal options like laser or electrolysis would be your best bets. ...Read more
Hi doctors I have hair growing on my chin, and I use twister to pluck is it right to do so and what do I need to stop hair growth. Thanks?
No such process: I do not believe, as we have stated here before, that there is such a product or process. ...Read more
Yes: Regenepure is formulated with purest essential ingredients for richer hair.It improves hair growth. It is wise to think some other disease conditions that cause hair fall as well. ...Read more
No such thing: "natural" means nothing. Poison ivy is natural. So is lead and cyanide. You want to know what is effective and safe and affordable. First you need a diagnosis. See a dermatologist. Meanwhile there is no harm in a try of (generic rogaine) minoxidil. It costs $4 a month. Only after religious use twice a day for 3 months can you see a result. If you like the result, continue forever to continue the. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to stop facial hair growth naturally?
- How to stop unwanted hair growth naturally?
- How to stop body hair growth in men?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to naturally reduce hair growth on legs?
- How to stop facial hair growth for men?
- How to stop growth of hair on chest and bums?
- How to stop hair growth on your fingers?
- Talk to a dermatologist online