Doctor insights on:
How To Stop Burning Sense In Legs For Diabetic Patient
If I have peripheral diabetic neuropathy treatment, what is best multivitamin supplement for burning sensation in legs?
He has leg pain because of disc gape. He can't walk because of this pain.What should he do? He is a diabetic patient also.
Is there any over-the-counter safe medication or food that would help leg cramping for a diabetic patient? Thank you.
Find the cause: Before any kind of treatment recommendation can be made the cause of the cramping must be determined. ...Read more
How variable can temperature changes be in a patient with crps? I can having burning pain for a few days and have ice cold legs for the next few days.
Can be variable: Crps is a clinical diagnosis as no one specific test or marker defines it. Temperature changes, variabilities or lability can be and is often associated with this syndrome. ...Read more
Sir.please guide me about GNC medicine.can we use it? I am diabetic patient and feel pain in legs and weakness.as well as weaknesses in sexual needs.
I have swelling on my right leg from insect bite, feels hot to the touch and is itching. Im a diabetic. The area is also red with burning feeling.
Ulcer in a Diabetic: This is too general of a question to answer accurately. A diabetic can develop diabetic foot ulcers but they are also at risk for other types of ulcers too like venous stasis ulcers. A diabetic ulcer that is considered neuropathic requires offloading; an infectious process needs to be treated with antibioitics; and if there is a blood supply issue then that needs to be corrected. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to burn fat in the arms and legs for girls?
- How to stop tingling in legs?
- How to gain weight in your legs for females?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Gaining weight in the legs for women
- How to check for a blood clot in the leg?
- How to stop burning in throat from acid reflux?
- How to stop a charlie horse in your leg?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free