Doctor insights on:
How To Stop Bleeding From Your Period
How long does it take to stop bleeding after stopping depo she I've been bleeding for 3 weeks it will go from light to heavy?
Depends: I'm assuming you mean prevent it from coming once because of a special event like a trip, wedding, etc. If you are on birth control like pills or the NuvaRing, if you skip the placebo week or week off and just start a new pack or ring, it is likely that you will skip your period. If you aren't on one of these methods, there's not really anything you can do. ...Read more
Birth control option: For cycle control, The use of hormonal contraception (birth control pills) can be very useful. By skipping the placebo pills of each month's pack, you can "override" a cycle. The injection Depo-Provera will also reduce periods but will take longer to do so. Additionally, the Mirena/Skyla IUD also help to reduce cycles with time. If future preg is not desired, an endometrial ablation is an option. ...Read more
Hi....I want to know after taking gynae cvp to stop bleeding....will the bleeding start once I stop it or I will get directly get my period next month?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stopping a period
- How to stop your gums from bleeding?
- How to stop your mouth from bleeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to stop bleeding when on your period?
- How to stop bleeding so much on your period?
- How to stop bleeding during your period?
- How to stop your period from coming early?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free